Thursday, March 7, 2013

Should we study a foreign language abroad ?

For this project I studied the benefits of studying a foreign language abroad.

This is an important issue because it's really help you in learning a new language. Also, because it's an controversial topic that some people agree with and the other not. It's a big deal to study abroad, so that why I chose this topic.

This project provides my researching and I hope you can learn more about it. First, here is my video that summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. I have also provided some vocabulary words from the topic which I think are important and helpful.  Here I provide summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic, with links to the original articles. Finally, this is my argument that I explain my attitude on the issues.

I hope you enjoying and learning from my topic. If you have any question or comment, please feel free to post it.

Thank you

Mohammed

No comments:

Post a Comment